Arts Council of Wilson Scholarship Guidelines
The Arts Council of Wilson youth scholarship program provides the opportunity for individuals who require financial assistance to participate in our programs.
Scholarships are funded through concessions sales during ACT! for Youth performances and other specified donations.
To receive an Arts Council of Wilson Scholarship:
• Applicant MUST be a resident of Wilson County
• The parent/guardian must complete the scholarship application on behalf of participant.
• The scholarship will fund only Arts Council of Wilson programs, for example: ACT! for Youth participation fees, summer camp workshops, etc.
• Applicant must prove financial need.
• Applicant may apply for one class per session three times per year; spring, summer or fall.
• Attendance is required. Three absences may result in loss of scholarship.
• Parent/guardian must make a commitment to bring participant to program and insure involvement in program
• Disruptive or inappropriate behavior is unacceptable and is subject to immediate dismissal from the program and loss of scholarship eligibility.
Based on the availability of funds and number of applicants, the Scholarship Committee will determine the award. Awards will not exceed 75% of the total cost to participate in the program. Participant must pay a minimum of 25% of the cost.
Join Our Email List
Would you like to have information about Arts Council events sent directly to your email inbox? Sign up today by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.